Tuesday, 13 May 2014

the time of the werewolf part two

i'm waking up in darkness with a bad chill tucked deep down in snow .i try to dig my way out but i couldn't move my arms they were covered in ice and shards hanging off my arm.i find a passage way out of my little ice den. i wriggle out to the top into a massive castle with ware wolfs crawling
around with blood on the side of there mouths . i must be next i say to myself . with shards of ice on the side of my arms i try to wriggle along the ground silently so the ware wolfs don't hear my escape . there's a huge door in front of me . the leader of the ware wolfs walks by with guards
next to him " get our prisoner,for dinner . my brain was over heating it was trying to think of a way to escape. my hands unfreeze so i make a run for the door .its my last chance of survival. 2 ware wolfs block my entrance. i pause and think of a way to get passed them . i can see a pole hanging above them i make a run and then jump as hi as i can .i reach the pole just ,and swing behind them they put down there spears and charge at me .my legs are putting everything into them for me to run from the spears shining on me . i can see something on the ground .its a weapon. my eyes can't go off it . i get closer to it .my arm reaches down as i run past and clasp it in my hand . i will not run away from a fight if i have a weapon . i turn around and charge at them my sword waving in the air .i can feel the adrenalin pumping through my body. my legs spring of the ground and i land just in front of one and put my sword up and slide under neath them slicing their stomach .their livers and stomach fulls out of there skin .the second guard turned around weeping for his friend  .i stab him through the heart you can both go to hell together .there is blood on the ground my blink what have i done .


the time of the werewolf part two

No comments:

Post a Comment