Wednesday, 14 May 2014

the time of the werewolf part three

I am staring into the sky praying to God. "What should I do" I say to him. He replies with a stern voice "What you have done is not good. Go to Gronton and reclaim the moonstone. Your quest starts now."  I go into the mansion and see the werewolves decaying away. What have I done? I have killed the whole tribe. I must go now.
There is a sled outside. How did that get there? Maybe that's how I got to this place. Well it won't hurt to take it for a ride. I push off and go to Gronton. After three days of sledding my stomach is empty. I can hardly move a muscle. My eyes are fuzzy. All I can see is white and fog but my ears are clear. What was that? I'm looking around but I can't see anything because of my fuzzy eyes. There is cracking coming  from behind me. It's coming for me! I quickly push as hard as I can to try and get away from the cracking ice. Faster, faster as I go to the red stuff in front of me. Wait - could that be fire? If I can just get to it I might be able to unfreeze my eyes and see what is happening but I might have to speed up to get there in time. The cracking is getting closer and closer as I am going faster and faster. There is ice skittering everywhere from the back of my sled. My cheeks are wobbling so much it feels like they are getting ripped away from my muscle. Finally I get to the fire but it is on rock so my sled flips and I fall on the fire. My hands are black with ash all over my back.
A person walks up to me and says, "How did you get here?"
"Where am I?" I say.
"You are at Gronton," he replies.
I have made it ."Why are you here?" I say.
"I am the keeper of the moonstone".
"Where is it?" I ask quickly before any hesitation.
"Do you need it?" he asks .
"Yes, yes. I need it to revive a tribe.''
"A tribe of what?'
"A tribe of werewolves," I tell him.
"Well then, you will have to go through me." He puts fire around his body. I need a weapon to fight with, I think to myself. Then a shiny blade falls from the sky made of pure silver. "For you," God says. I go to pick up the sword but the moonstone keeper starts firing hot molten lava straight at me.  I have no chance unless I get that sword .



THE TIME OF THE WEREWOLF PART 3


No comments:

Post a Comment